Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

Book Review : Charlie Small and the Gorilla City

Charlie Small and Gorilla City
Charlie Small and Gorilla City is a book about an adventure of an eight year old boy named Charlie Small. .
On his adventure he was exploring a creek and fought a giant crocodile alone! . When he was in the creek he lost his way home and ended up in a jungle .
How can Charlie Small escape the jungle?
How will he survive ?
And how did he cope in the jungle?
My favorite part is when Charlie Small beat a Silver back Gorilla  in arm wrestling !   I recommend this book  for 6-9 year olds to read because this book is more likely to be for their suitable age .

By: Tino

3 comments:

  1. Hey T,

    I thought your review was good. Although, you started with past tense and then to present tense. Next time fix that or share it to me to edit.
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maranita,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog to fix my past tense and present tense!
      From
      Tino

      Delete
    2. Hi Maranita,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog to fix my past tense and present tense!
      From
      Tino

      Delete