Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

My Inspiration

Ladies and Gentlemen please settle down and find a seat because I am here to talk about  Emmitt Perry Jr. Why is he my inspiration? What is he famous for? Well I have all the answers to your questions so please stop talking and face forward.
Emmitt Perry Jr is inspirational because  he never gave up on his dream.His dream was to be the best at performing  plays.Even though  he had a very abusive childhood but he succeeded, his prayers to God were answered. I like someone inspiring like him because his faith in God  never diminished .He had hope like no one else because he was inspired by Oprah Winfrey and he is now living the life.

What  is he famous for? He is famous for playing the role of a tough elderly women known as Madea and now he is a playwright, actor, filmmaker, author and a songwriter for the topic Gospel Genre

Who are his parents? His parents are Willie Maxine Perry and Emmitt  Perry Sr. His Father and him didn’t really have a good relationship so Emmitt Perry Jr changed his name at sixteen to Tyler Perry. His Father was a carpenter who would sometimes abuse his wife and children.So when Tyler had enough he left and began  his career.

Tyler Perry’s career didn’t last long because he gave up on his dream and didn’t believe in himself.But when he was about to give up he had a second chance to perform his plays.One day I would want to be someone just like him because how successful  he is now and how graceful he can be.

I learnt from Tyler Perry to never give up my dream and hopes and to have faith in God and a good relationship with my parents.I also realised how difficult life can get in a matter of time,we should still dream and hope for the best of our future, and as the saying there is a silver lining in every dark cloud. By:Tino

2 comments:

  1. Wow,what awesome work Tino.It is interesting to know what your inspiration us.What a good piece of writing.If you wanna check out my blog search the link below.
    http://wisjosephh.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Joseph,
      I appreciate your comment! I have visited your blog and it was cool!
      From
      Tino

      Delete