Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

Book Review: The Lost Boy

The Lost Boy
Author: Greg Ruth
After Nate moves into a new house, he discovers secrets and finds a old tape recorder in his bedroom and is unexpectedly involved in a dark mystery about a boy who has been missing for years. Now unusual creatures are starting to track Nate. And he must partner up with Tabitha a local investigator, to find out what they  want with him. But Nate and Tabitha are running out of time because a powerful agency is forming a powerful  force in the woods at the side of the town. And Nate and Tabitha are forced to defy a petrified enemy and reveal the truth about the Lost Boy. Will they be able to find the Lost Boy and stop the powerful agency?  
This book is for people who love mystery and fiction and I thought of this book like my own imaginary mystery that people are left to find out. So I couldn't decided which part was my favorite because it was really  fascinating. I rate this book 5 out of 5. 8.
By:Tino


4 comments:

  1. Great Job Tino, I am really Amazed by your book review because I found it really interesting.
    From: AJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AJ I will keep that in mind!

      Delete
  2. Great Job Tino! Lovely book review! This book sounds interesting! Is it a horror book? or what genre is it? Well done anyways! :D Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and no it is not a horror book it is a mystery book and fiction book!!

      Delete