Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

My Evaluation

What did I learn?
I learnt the cybersafety rules,the school values, facts about planets, facts about plants and biomes, flower reproduction, the history of telescopes,child labour, nikau trees, drug abuse to children, racism,killer whales, how to make a water clock, facts about Anzac, information about countries like Rarotonga, Spain, Japan, Brazil and Canada, the benefits of a chromebook, how to write an explanation and many more

Why were you learning it?
We were learning it because sometimes we would go on fieldtrips and the person who takes us asks us questions about the topic and because we had to write a report or explanation about the topic, it will help in the future.

How is that learning going to help you?
It is going to help me improve my results in tests and my performance in work. Research and projects will help me when I get to highschool and higher education.

What am I pleased about?
I am really pleased that I have improved in my grammar and results in test this year.  I truly worked hard.

Who helped you in your learning?
My Sister really helped me in my learning when my parents were busy, my classmates helped me too when I didn’t understand the topic and my parents who showed me the true meaning of reality and life.

What do I need help with?
I need help with my confidence in learning and to focus and concentrate on  to the topic we are learning.

What do I want to learn next time?’
I want to learn about the history of black and white’s segregation, World War 1 and 11 history, social issues in the world and learning different  languages.

Digital Learning
What are the interesting things you have learned in digital learning?
The most interesting things I’ve learnt in digital learning were digital footprints, cybersas

How is that going to help you in your further learning?
It is going to help me as I move up to higher learning.  All the things I learned will be carried out in different areas of learning.  These will help in my research, inquiry and project learning. It will help me as I go to high school and university.

What are the things I think I need to learn more in digital learning?
Learn new applications to present my work in different ways.  Help me to be creative in presenting graphic designs of my work.
I need to learn more about the cybersafety rules and to be good digital citizen.so I can relate to people on the internet..

What do I want to learn next time?

I want to learn about different social issues, history of the world, music and learn to speak a different language.

No comments:

Post a Comment