Pages

Sunday 9 October 2016

Queen Bee Fuatino Daily News

bw4cyElMWQGqleRzh7_UPliJO3NcWx8wFp5AWx44GwoG0bnCR4JAY/pub
We were learning about the Olympics.We had to choose a country that was participating in the Olympics, an athlete from the country of our decision, an NZ athlete, and an Olympic event. We also had to put all of this information into a newspaper. We had to name our Newspaper and put advertisements into our newspaper. I have learnt a lot of interesting Olympic Facts and also Colombian Facts.What I would do next would proof read my newspaper and edit my mistakes instead of my teacher. Press on the link to read my Olympics Newspaper! Please put a positive comment down below!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete