Pages

Thursday 13 November 2014

Having Lunch

Having Lunch

by: Tino



Outside sitting on the soft grass , eating lunch with my friends in the bursting heat of the sun. I see a fountain with a huge ball on top and see little kids are touching it. I feel the gentle breeze of the wind blowing towards  me as I look at Rangitoto island. I look beside and I see Ben jumping on the trampoline happily with much gusto. I laugh at Ben and talk to my friends . As I look at Ben I can see the sandy beach, so inviting that I feel like splashing in the wild waves. I imagine I’m on that beach swimming with joy in the cold freezing water.


As I eat my lunch I have the urge to go play with my friends on the fresh grass.  I see other kids sitting under the tree on the bench looking at the view and talking about the Mary Mackillop Centre. It is a nice feeling to be in this place.


One of the Josephite Sisters are giving out free juice and I ask for a juice and drink it . What a refreshing drink, I feel I need that. I have a second helping of the juice, totally that is good. Meanwhile another Josephite Sister and come up to me, she is collecting rubbish . I said thank you for collecting my rubbish and I went off to play. I have time to play with my friends tag and run around  on the green fresh grass at the backyard . I see a tree and a small shack and a good place to hide behind. I did just that to wait for my friends to approach me. I get my bag and get my partner on the bus and go back to school .



No comments:

Post a Comment