Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014

The Performance

The Performance
I am walking after my game until my coach asked me to come there. I thought she will kick me out of the netball team. By the look of her face her eyes were blue like the ocean waves. Her hair are brown like the color of my skin color. She had skin like caramel ice cream. I am there at Auckland at AMI for a tournament. The people over there are screaming like people that are fighting for their country. My Coach and I sat down and talked and she said that my performing are amazing and thinks I should be Captain. “I am so amazed” .I see other people looking at me .We started chatting.I was sitting down on the bench.The trees are like giants covering my view.

I am holding a netball ball practicing and talking.My Coach is getting goals like a professional shooter. I can smell the fresh windy air coming to my face.I can feel the rocky netball court I am standing on.I can see a rubbish collector that picking up popcorn .


No comments:

Post a Comment