Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014

Boys Jumping off Sample Test

Boys jumping off
As I walk through the Waikato bridge , I feel the breeze on my face and the pollution through the gasy smoke. I see cars driving past me. I see two boys jumping off the bridge. They both look excited and overjoyed, I think of them as brave and fearless . I walk past them and watch them as they are playing . Then my eyes bloomed . I felt my hands shaking of fear . I think of the water as polluted. I feel disgusted . I smell the stink that remind me of socks .


My eyes were wider than an elephant .  The two boys are thinking how to paddle themselves to the raft. The two boys are feeling shocked and worried .  The first boy jumped to the raft and made it , he is trying to help the second boy . The second boy jumped and made it . I was shocked . Then the two boys ran and went somewhere else . The two boy’s action were amazing and fearless .Then I walked past the bridge and went .


By : Tino

No comments:

Post a Comment