Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014

My Sample Writing Test

A Moment in time
I am walking around the park.But then suddenly I hear this “Boom Boom”, I started to feel curious, So I followed it and it is  my grandpa. I wondered why is he at the beach?. I joined him at the beach.He said “He found seaweed”, and told me all about it.The seaweed is shaped like a string you could just break. Then my grandpa said “ Wait here and don’t look I have  something for you”.I closed my eyes in excitement, not taking one look.He says “Open your eyes now”.


I opened my eyes and I see a shaped ball with three eyes like a bowling ball.I am amazed. It is  a coconut!.He said “It is nice when you taste it with the sea”. I said “ What if the sea had bacteria?”. He had a full jug of seawater  and told me “ You are already eating it right now” he said. I said “ Wow you are right it does taste nice”.The coconut tasted like tropical juicy lemonade. I felt like I was a mermaid under the sea drinking coconut water.

I am staring at the red pink sunset going down. I start to feel this feeling where the only person that can understand me is my grandpa. Then we go home and our Moment of time is over.

By:Tino

No comments:

Post a Comment