Pages

Tuesday 24 June 2014

About me being wild

About  me being wild Screenshot 2014-05-29 at 9.39.43 AM.png
My name is Tino but when I made myself wild my name is Elena.I am half antelope,half tiger and half butterfly and half human.I live in the zoo in america where my buddy Alex the lion and Marty the zebra and Melman the giraffe and my friend Gloria  the hippo all wanted to say hi.Also they escaped the zoo and went to explore with these mysterious penguins.I wanted to go but I loved the zoo so I went with them and came back.I am just not an ordinary tiger I am the Siberian tiger.And also I am Roodle the red nose reindeer the troublemaker.


By:Tino


3 comments:

  1. Hi Elena (the wild thing),

    You convinced me how wild you are. I hope you are not that wild that you cause so much trouble in the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Cochrane for your comment!
      From
      Tino

      Delete
    2. Thanks Mrs Cochrane for your comment!
      From
      Tino

      Delete