Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

All about me 2

Screenshot 2015-02-04 at 12.04.45 PM.png



My siblings are Fulumoa and Atonio
My  favorite sport is Netball
3 words to describe myself is Determined , Strong and curious
I live with my parents and siblings
I like to listen to music
3 things I would want would be my own iPad , cool headphones and laptop
I feel joyful and happy ,
I love popcorn and fizzy drinks
I hate when people gossip about a person
I hope One day I will live in a mansion with my family
I am afraid of my parents
I enjoy my bike , T.V. and snacks
l like to wear sneakers, Lakers NBA t-shirt and pants  
I wonder why earth was made
I know for sure I will be a netball player when I grow up .
By:Tino


Screenshot 2015-02-04 at 12.21.21 PM.png

By : Tino

3 comments:

  1. Love your work Tino keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anonymous for your supportive comment!
      From
      Tino

      Delete
    2. Thanks Anonymous for your supportive comment!
      From
      Tino

      Delete