Pages

Friday 13 February 2015

Digital Learning

Digital Learning
WALT: evaluate our digital learning
I learnt about many unique applications with the use of chromebook.
Miss Payton told me how to use my blog but Mrs Cochrane helped me the most and told me about different applications.
The digital learning helped me do my homework online, posting my work on blogger, getting and answering emails from Mrs Cochrane and sending work to Mrs Cochrane.

In a digital class we worked as a collaborative classroom and I used the chromebook wisely in class .
I took  good care of the chromebook and I went  on the right website on my  chromebook.
With chromebook information are handy, you can retrieve them anytime  when you need it.
I learnt how to post on my blogger account, and how to use applications.
I felt included and important when we work collaboratively in groups, it was a really nice experience for me .

By: Tino  Screenshot 2015-02-11 at 10.26.41 PM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment